Seems to early for this! However, we wanted to remind you of winter regulations.
- No vehicle is allowed on streets during a snowfall and 24 hrs. after a snowfall
- In the event of a snow emergency NO PARKING for 48 hrs. on streets
- Violators will be ticketed
- Vehicles that present an obstruction and are not removed will be towed.
- It is illegal to plow snow across a Town/County road. All snow must be stacked back up into the driveway/parking lot from which it came
- Violators/home owners will be ticketed and held responsible for any damages caused